“Realtors are way overpaid and don’t do any work! Use a discount agent.” I am sure you have heard this sentence come out of someones mouth at some point and time, maybe even yours. Now, in some cases, this may be true, but in most, the quote “You get what you pay for.” stands true. I mean, we all know this quote, and let’s face it there’s truth to it.
I am here to debunk the myth that realtors just put a sign in the yard, and wait. Before I get started, I would like to say some full-service agents do indeed stick a sign in the yard, and that’s about it. There are also discount agents that work their booty off. However, for the most part, I am a firm believer in you get what you pay for.
I will tell you as a full time/full-service realtor I don’t stick a sign in the yard and wait. I will also tell you that while my Job title is REALTOR®, I am or have been the following depending on the real estate transaction:
- Event planner
- Relationship Coach
- Life Coach
- Interior Designer
A full-time agent cares about their clients and loves their job, at least I do! I take pride in the fact that you entrust me with one of the most significant purchases you will make in your life. I don’t take that lightly. I see it as an honor and strive always to go above and beyond to be of value and provide the best service:
- Topnotch marketing- the goal to get as many eyes on your property, and to make everything aesthetically pleasing to capture interest.
- Availability, you want aa realtor who is going to return your calls promptly, be available to show properties, and is there is a problem presents itself.
- Top dollar for your home. A full-time full-service agent that loves their job stays up to date on what’s going on in the market and keeps up on education to consistently provide value to their clients.
- Negotiating skills – Food for thought- if an agent is so quick to give up their commission, how are they going to negotiate the sale of your home?
- Code of ethics a realtor® has to abide by a code of ethics. I am a firm believer in operating on integrity.
- We put out fires behind the scenes.
- We go above and beyond. We make calls. We follow up. We get creative with the marketing. We do what we have to do to get your home SOLD. We don’t sit and wait for the listing to expire.
* We have a large network, which means more eyes on your home or the lookout for your new home
My job is to get your house sold or to find you the perfect home while taking as much off your plate as I possibly can and making the transaction as seamless as possible. ( NOW we all know, sometimes things happen on the other side that are outside of our control, and that doesn’t happen! lol)
Long story short… in the words of Donna Summer ( She Works Hard For Her Money!”
Enjoyed this post let’s stay connect come follow me on Instagram:
Buying a home with your honey soon? I have a free gift for you. You can access it by clicking here