Okay, we all know we have been watching more TV than usual. I mean, who knew being a responsible adult would include staying at home and watching the tv?
Here’s the thing. I am not a huge TV person, as a matter of fact, I can go a week or two without turning on the TV. Before our new normal anyway. On the flip side of that, when I do watch TV, I watch TV. Heaven forbid I find a series I love… I will binge watch the heck out of it!
Since we are doing the #safeathome2020 thing, I have watched more TV than I typically would. Without further adieu, here are my top 10 Netflix picks:
- The Circle– my hubby and I finished this series in 2 and 1/2 days. We loved it so much. If you like reality TV, this is a good one. One of the best ones I have seen in a while.
- Love is Blind– another reality show about falling in love sight unseen! Though they make a huge mistake in one of the episodes towards the end. If you catch it, you have to message me to let me know!
- All American- Such a good show about a kid from Compton playing football for Beverly High: it’s based on actual events.
- Self Made- This is a mini-series. More like a movie. If you love inspirational movies that motivate you to want to better your life, this is a good one for that! Truly is a must-watch!
- Reign– I binged watched this series last year. It was so good! If you are into Kings and Queens, and lots of drama! It’s a good one!
- To All The Boys I Loved Before– Okay, yes, this is a teeny-bopper movie, but its FREAKING good. If you like modern-day romance and liked the back in the day movies like; Never Been Kissed, She’s All That and Can’t Buy Me Love. I know you will like this one. And! There’s a part 2 out now! So you have to watch both.
- The Dirt- If you’ve never watched this movie about Motley Crue, You are missing out!
- Dolly Parton”s Heart Strings- This is a series of mini-movies. All very good! If you love chick Flicks, this is a must-watch!
- Gridiron Gang– Classic feel good, watch the underdogs rise type movie! I loved it!
- YOU- This is a weird one, so weird, you can’t help but love it! Both hubby and I binged watched this together
- Tiger King– I honestly can’t believe I am adding this to the list. My first attempt at watching it, I turned it off within 30 minutes. I didn’t find it interesting, and I couldn’t stand watching Tigers live that way! It’s animal abuse. Tigers should NOT live in cages. Now, if they are truly rescued and need to live in captivity this is a different story. Anyway, everyone told me I needed to get through the first two episodes, and it gets fascinating. So, I tried again, and I made it to episode 6, and I think there are 7.
There are some strange characters on there, and an interesting storyline, but I’m still not a fan. I still don’t see what’s got America so fascinated with this show. However, they are… So I am adding it to the list. I mean, if you are reading this, you’ve probably already watched it. lol